The U.S. secretary of the treasury Mnuchin speaking to CNBC Oct 12
- Corker has been very helpful in this process
- tax reform is about a average income tax reduction
- Trump wants a 20% corp tax rate
- we do not have a federal government subsidizing of the tax
- on the tax plan is to make US business competitive
- there has been no decision on Fed chair nominee
- Trump focused on the Fed chairman decision in the next month
- I will not comment on Fed chair candidates
Mnuchin in the optimistic mood on the reforms of the taxation, and to be very careful about the next Fed chairman. Mind you not much else, he has to want/be able to say huh?
GBPUSD the pair continues its journey towards the south post 1.3132 with EURGBP up to 0.8925.
EURUSD steady around 1.1850 as the USDJPY at 112.25 with the USDCHF to find support again in 0.9730
See you all back here tomorrow. Fingers being packed in ice now. A good trading to one and all.