ANZ summary of the even stronger NZ economic data:
- Consumer confidence has hit a three-year-olds in September. It points to a decent pace of spending and growth of the business.
- The softer housing market and the election uncertainty have failed to dent consumer optimism.
- House price expectations has cooled, while inflation expectations have been
Today is the highest level since the month of July 2014. This survey from ANZ also assesses inflation expectations :
- Came in balance on the month at 3.1% (slightly increased from 3.0%).
China August data for:
- Industrial Production y/y expected 6.6%, before was 6.4%
- The industrial production YTD y/y expected of 6.8%, before was 6.8%
- Fixed assets (excluding rural) YTD y/y, expected 8.2%, prior was + 8.3%
- Retail Sales y/y, expected 10.5%, prior was 10.4%
- Retail Sales YTD y/y, expected 10.4%, prior was 10.4%
powered by Create your survey with SurveyMonkey