The bank of Japan governor Kuroda’s presser underway as at 31 Oct
- Japan’s economy expanding moderately
- no change to the strong position of the monetary easing to hit 2% price target as soon as possible
Yep good luck with that one yet
- member of the board of directors Kataoka voted against the decision, saying the possibility of low inflation to accelerate towards 2%
- Prime minister shinzo Abe has not renounced the primary budget surplus target
- wait for the government to continue to take measures with a view to the exercise of the discipline
- The BOJ will continue ETF purchases, if applicable, according to the directive on the procurement of goods
- do not buy the Etf with specific stock prices to the spirit
- an upward pressure on wages in constant increase
- discuss the exit strategy would send a bad message to the markets
- no need to change current yield curve of control that the prices are far from the 2% target.
USDJPY 113.07 properly discouraged by the lack of substance in the remarks.
We’ll see if anything comes of the Q&A