The CFTC Commitments of Traders highlights of the week ending October 17, 2017:
- EUR long 90K vs 98K throughout the last week.
- GBP long 5K vs 15K throughout the last week.
- JPY short 101K vs 101K short last week.
- CHF short 5K vs 4.3 K short last week.
- CAO long-75K vs 76K long of last week
- AUD long-62k vs 69K last week.
- NZD long 7K vs 6K throughout the last week.
- Last week, the data
There was not much in terms of changes of position, but looking at the movements of the market, these extremes in EUR and CAD are looking terribly vulnerable. At the very least, I can see euro long cut after the ECB on a «sell the fact’ a little trade.