Forex futures net speculative positions at the market close on Tuesday, 26 September 2017:
- EUR long-88K vs 62K throughout the last week. Aspire increased to 26K
- GBP long 5K vs 10K short last week. The Position moves to the long of the short. The last time it was positve was in October of 2015
- JPY short 71K vs 51K short last week. Shorts increased by 20K.
- CHF short 1.8 K vs 1.5 K short last week. Shorts has increased from 0.3 K
- CAO long-75K vs 59K long. Aspire increased to 16 KB.
- AUD long 77k vs 72k last week. Wants to increase to 5 KM.
- NZD long 8K vs 7K throughout the last week. Aspire increased by 1K.
- Last week, the data
The strong points:
- The EUR net long speculative position rose by 26K in the course of the week, after two weeks of decline. The price is down in the Wednesday, but in the background, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- The GBP position has turned positive. This is the first time that the pair has been a long time since the month of October 2015.