The IMF’s chief of mission of Japan with as statement of Sept 22
- one of the pol should stay the course in Japan
- BOJ will be behind the Fed and the ECB in the normalization of one of the pol
Why no one seems to quote the BOE in these «standards» discussions, if the markets are pricing in tapering for the united KINGDOM ?
- BOJ one of the pol is focused on the domestic situation
- more explicit communication on the way to the BOJ expects to achieve the goal of the course will help Abenomics is a lot of touching on the expectations of the public
- gradual steady increase in sales tax as a couple with measures to curb social security expenditure is the most favourable to the growth medium to achieve medium-term fiscal reform
The IMF apparently thinks they have the answers for Japan. I’m sure that Kuroda/Abe and all will be very attentive. Not.
USDJPY crawling up to 111.94. To board here.
BOJ/Kuroda — continue, says the IMF