BOC and the ECB highlight the weekA look at the economic calendar for next week has the BOC and the ECB meeting and statements as the highlights. The earnings calendar is also full.
On the economic calendar, the key releases per day, are included:
- Canada Wholesale sales, 8: 30 a.m. ET/12: 30 GMT
- France Flash Manufacturing/Services PMI, at 3 pm ET/0700 GMT
- German Flash Manufacturing/Services PMI, 3:30 AM ET/07: 30 GMT
- The EU Flash Manufacturing/Services PMI, 4 pm ET/0800 GMT
- Australia CPI q / q/trimmed Mean CPI in Slip. 8: 30 A.M., AND Tuesday, 12: 30 GMt on Wednesday.
- UK Prelim GDP q / t. 4:30 pm ET/12: 30 GMT
- United KINGDOM Inflation report hearings (tentative)
- US Durable goods orders, preliminary, 8: 30 a.m. ET/12: 30 GMT.
- US new home sales, 10 a.m. ET/1400 GMT
- Canada BOC rate statement and decision-making, 10 a.m. ET/1400 GMT
- BOC Press conference, 11:15 AM ET/1515 GMT
- The new Zealand trade balance, 5:45 PM ET/2145 GMT
- ECB statement and decision, 7;45 AM AND/1115 GMT
- US Advanced GDP q / t. 8:30 am ET/12: 30 GMT.
The benefit to large companies will include Amazon, Alphabet, and Microsoft in the lead. Below are some of the major earnings releases:
- Kimberly Clark, State Street, Seagate
- ATT, GM, Caterpillar, McDonalds, United Technologies, Lilly
- Boeing, Coca-Cola, Visa, Northrop Grumman, The Anthem
- Amazon, Alphabet, Microsoft, Ford, UPS, Comcast
- Exxon, Merck, Chevron, Colgate-Palmolive