Theresa may, on the «brexit» negotiations in Florence, Italy
- It in fact, to try to punt «brexit» two years down the road
- We don’t want off-the-shelf model for the future of the relationship
- Canada model restrictive for the economies of the two countries, we can do much better
- We don’t want to stand in the way of the reform of the EU and you want to be a strong friend
- We need to move on to talk about the future of the relationship
- British people want to be a global trading nation
- The british want more direct control in the decisions that affect them
- Do not put the physical infrastructure on the border Irish
- We want to work hand in hand with the EU
- Trade disputes can not be resolved by the ECJ or the courts of the united KINGDOM
- Our fundamentals are solid
The implementation period has been leaked/rumor earlier today.
She pleaded for a «creative» and treat about 10 times. I mean, we are talking about the buying and selling of things about each other, how creative you can be?
She dangled a carrot about the safety and the huge united KINGDOM, the defence budget.
Verdict: This discourse had very little substance. She said she wanted a transition period of 2 years.