BOC and DOE energy data later this morningThe US, durable goods orders will be released at 8: 30 a.m. ET/12: 30 GMT
- Durables-1.0% estimate. Last 2.0%
- Ex-Trans 0.5%. against 0.5% last month
- Cap goods orders nondef. ex air +0.3% from +1.1% last month
- Cap goods ship nondef ex air +0.1% vs. +1.1% last month.
Later, at 10 pm ET/1400 GMT, the bank of canada was the statement of the question. Later, at 11:15 AM ET/1515 GMT BOC Poloz and Wilkens, held a press conference.
At 10:30 AM ET/1430 GMT the DOE, data will be released for the current week. Last night, the private data for the inventories have shown:
The estimates for the DOE data, the estimates show:
- Crude oil -3000K
- Gasoline +1700K
- Distillates 0K
- Refinery utilisation rate of 1.25%
The data of the last night will probably adjust the whisper numbers that data around….Should be a crazy race.