© Reuters. Brexit brinksmanship has sagging the pounds
- Brexit negotiations are on the way to a «catastrophic collapse», unless the EU wants to be in this week you move on to trade agreements, reported Bloomberg, citing a person with knowledge of the British position.
- UK Prime Minister, Theresa May, says the source, took a political risk last month by the promise to make payments to the EU budget and the divorce bill, and you must now something.
- In the green for most of the session, cable (NYSEARCA:FXB) is now modestly lower against the dollar at $1.3271. The DAX is slightly in the green.
- ETFs: FXB, EWU, GBB, DBUK, FKU, EWUS, DXPS, HEWU, QGBR
- Now Read: Best-Currency Positions For September 2017