© Reuters. Pound slips as Moody’s downgrades the UK
- The pound slipped against the dollar as Moody’s downgraded the UK’s credit rating of Aa2 downgraded.
- The company has dragged its ratings and stable outlook after the downgrade.
- Moody’s sees a growth of 1% this year, and do not expect the growth to recover to historical trends, «in the coming years.»
- British pound sterling, the quote just under $1.36/pound this morning, has dropped quickly to $1.3456.
- ETFs: FXB, EWU, GBB, DBUK, FKU, DXPS, HEWU, QGBR
- Now read: Keep An eye On Europe For The Next Big movement In the markets